Monday, March 07, 2005

The EU Constitutional Treaty and the Humanistic Sciences

This time from another Archipelago network partner: ENOTHE - European Network of Occupational Therapy in Higher Education, Hanneke van Bruggen / Hogeschool van Amsterdam is asking for our help since:
"I was asked by group 1 of the Archipelago to write a contibution of the humanistic networks to the big European debates.
This of course is too much for one person to do. What I did is, that I made a summary of the European constitution what is at the moment the biggest debate in the whole of Europe. I suggest now that every network is writing up their contribution to this debate within the framework of my summary. I also want to make us visible in the 1000 debates around the constitution and put ourselves forward on the website of the EC around these debates. So please give as representatives of your networks a short summary what you contribute to the EU constitution (or why you are against)!
This debate could also be leading our theme for the next complementary measurements.
I hope to hear from you before the 20th of March, so that this can be helpful for Kath Isaacs application."
So, lets give her a strong legal hand!